Capability and Experience
Established by entrepreneur and problem solver Peter Mason, Ducon has gathered together an incredible team of people who are well versed in delivering a variety of building and maintenance services. Our partnering approach ensures we deliver quality, timely works that exceed the expectations of our clients.
We place a priority on recruiting the best and brightest in the industry and retaining these valued team members in a supportive and enjoyable work culture.
Ducon has substantial experience and capability in managing and delivering a diverse range of projects for reputable clients from public and private sectors such as Defence; Rail; Health; Education; Emergency Services; Prisons; Local Government and Industrial / Commercial works.
Ducon was formed with the purpose of delivering quality works that adds value to clients’ property assets within the building industry. We have our own Painting Division and specialise in Heritage Refurbishments / Building Conservation.
With over 1000 projects delivered in live operational environs, the Ducon team have proven methodologies for the safe and timely delivery of projects, while maintaining our client's essential services.
The projects department focuses on;
- All building and maintenance work
- Differentiating ourselves by providing ‘big builder’ thinking and solutions on smaller scale projects
- Projects that require a Project Manager, Contract Administrator and Site Supervisor to achieve a unique outcome
- Expert analysis of existing infrastructure in any project we undertake, means our multi-skilled team, supplemented
with carefully selected subcontractors can offer a range of property solutions.
The contract maintenance department focuses on smaller projects such as;
- Scheduled and term maintenance contracts
- Call-outs (including emergency make safe 24 hours)
- Minor refurbishments and fit outs
- Quoted minor projects
- Building ‘health checks’
- Rectification works
- Hourly rate labour supply
- Essential Safety Measure works
Ducon Building Solutions has the structure and resources to handle multiple projects simultaneously without jeopardising quality, customer experience or service.
Our philosophy is to ‘make building easier’. This is demonstrated through our delivery of solution based projects.
Our approach is solution resolving; we are constantly communicating our progress, keeping our time commitments and completing our jobs to client’s expectations. “The Ducon Way”